This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to deal with the performance of other staff, the well-being and safety of customers, as well as the day-to day operation of a leisure facility.
There are no specific entry requirements.
The learner must complete all the mandatory units listed plus a minimum of two credits from the optional units.
|1.||Understanding how to lead a team in active leisure|
|2.||Promoting customer care in active leisure|
|3.||Understanding how to manage health, safety and welfare in active leisure|
|4.||Understanding the active leisure and learning sector|
|5.||Understanding employment rights and responsibilities|
|6.||Continuing professional development in active leisure|
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
- Fitness Academy Europe Certificate of Achievement
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate In Leisure Management
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management.
- Level 3 Diploma in Management.
- Team Leader Supervisor apprenticeship
March 4th,25th + April 15th + May 6th - 5.30-9.30pm (UK Time)