The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of nutrition for performance and healthy eating
There are no specific entry requirements.
The learner must complete:
Unit 1: Understanding nutrition, performance and healthy eating
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Fitness Academy Europe Certificate of Achievement
- Active IQ Level 2 Award In Understanding Nutrition, Performance and Healthy Eating
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Fitness and Activity Leader qualifications e.g. Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or the Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well Being
- Other health care qualifications
- Learners aged 16+
- Fitness and Activity Instructors
- Community Workers
- Health Care Professionals